Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar is slow?

From: Randy Smith
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar is slow?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:21:33 +0000

Dan,

I've seen this in Netscape 4.7, Konq 2.2.1 and IE 5 & 6. I could understand it
if
it were just Netscape (or even Konq), but IE (particularly IE 6) should not be
having problems rendering the table. I did not see this on older versions
(<=9.10)
of phpgw. The 'planner' view renders very quickly so I suspect there might be
something with the mini-cals but I may be wrong.

Randy