[Phpgroupware-developers] .14 Q's

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] .14 Q's
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 19:03:13 +0000

I just upgraded from .12 cvs to .14.  Everything went mostly smooth, but I only
had
the Addressbook prefs under preferences untill I clicked "Find and Register all
Application Hooks".  I first thought that it reset all the preferences for email
and calendar and such but it seems that it just couldn't find the prefs.

In email I can't figure out to add a 3rd account.  It looks likes it should be
possible, is it?

How feasable would it be to allow "admins" to change to another user, like su.
There are certain times that I want to change a single users prefs, but do not
know
their password.  As root I'm used to being able to login to anyones account,
even
in M$ Exchange.

Chris