[Phpgroupware-developers] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a no

From: Mattt
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object (re-sent...)
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:20:58 +1000

/* sorry about my first message - there seems to sometimes be dilemnas
    with Lookout Express and PGP (surprise, surprise...) */

Hi all,

I'm running the CVS HEAD (0.9.15.001) branch at as of about 2 days ago,
I've been getting "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object
in /usr/local/www/phpgroupware/squirrelmail/inc/hook_home.inc.php on line
31" where SquirrelMail should be showing me the mail status on the welcome
page (although the SquirrelMail module, when started from the navbar icon,
works fine...). I'm also getting "Fatal error: Call to a member function on
a non-object
in /usr/local/www/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.preferences.inc.php on
line 609" when submitting calendar entries.

Is this something I need to fix at my site, or something I should wait a
while to be fixed in CVS?

Cheers,
 Mattt.
 address@hidden                  icq: 117539757