Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] (no subject)

From: Chandra Amarasingham
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] (no subject)
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:24:57 +1100

Chris,

Where is the best place to get the VB runtimes for phpGwShell_Win32_VB?

Thanks
Chandra

--
* * * * * * * * * * * *
Christian Blind Mission International (Aust) (CBMI) is a Christian organisation

1245 Burke Road, PO Box 5, KEW VIC 3101
Phone: 613 9817 4566  Fax: 613 9817 6193
Website: www.cbmi.org.au Email: address@hidden

It is the duty of the recipient to virus scan and test the information provided
before loading onto any computer system. CBMI does not warrant that the
information
is free of a virus or any other defect or error.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where
the sender specifically states them to be the view of CBMI.

Information on CBMI's Privacy Policy can be obtained from the Privacy Officer.