[Phpgroupware-developers] darn near email done, merge notification

From: /Angles/ Puglisi
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] darn near email done, merge notification
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 00:49:22 +0000

I re-wrote filters, because I was unhappy with their speed.  I believe them to
be
sh** loads faster now. I also added more header fields to search, (1) Received
headers, and (2) "recipient" which is "To or CC or Bcc", maybe others I can not
remember.

I still have to do this:
* make a neat looking page saying "X messages moved, Filtering done"
* add "X-originating-IP" header to outgoing mails
* look for "IFRAME" tags in html mail and make viewing them optional
* comment out code in the /phpgwapi/inc class.send  that tries to append to the
users sent folder, that particular code is much old.

After that, IS IT OK TO MERGE and have it tested. AFIAK everything is stable but
the filtering just will need some testing.