[Phpgroupware-developers] vote-mania!

From: /Angles/ Puglisi
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] vote-mania!
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2002 21:51:19 +0000

Some months ago Sam Przyswa offered some newer images for Reply, ReplyAll,
Forward,
and Delete.

These images were put in the default template for evaluation, while the older
images were kept in the other templates.

Before I ask what you like, I "should", ... err, I mean I "must not" (I think)
neglect to mention that Sam Przyswa's images do use a transparent background,
and
the older images do not.

That probably s*** cans using them in this release in all templates, but in any
case I'm wondering what any one thinks about using them in all the templates
(eventually).

As a refresher, I attached a Reply image (1) old version and (2) new version.
Please note the old version images all have a white background, so if your
browser
has a white background when you view it, that's not transparency.