[Phpgroupware-developers] is this of any use to us?

From: /Angles/ Puglisi
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] is this of any use to us?
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2002 08:36:10 +0000

I read about this tool on linuxtoday, I don't understand how it works, so I ask
could this be of any use to us?

They have an online demo which apparently is an actual debugging of mozilla.
http://www.geodesic.com/solutions/products_gc_demo.html
 "The report was created by running Mozilla with the command gsinject -d
mozilla. No
rebuilding or relinking is required"

http://www.geodesic.com/solutions/products_gc_overview.html
 Great Circle is an advanced testing and diagnostic environment that allows
software
engineers to identify and resolve performance and reliability problems in
application software.