[Phpgroupware-developers] Preparing (53) .14 RC1 Debian packages.

From: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Preparing (53) .14 RC1 Debian packages.
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 14:02:43 +0100

Hi all,

I'm going to prepare the Debian packages for .14 RC1 (and presumably for
the .14)

Since I'm going to build 53 packages, I'm like to automate the
installation procedure, applying some little structure changes on the
source package distributed by Debian (along with the binary packages).

This changes involves only miscellaneous file location (most
documentation file) and sql file location.
LICENSE/COPYING etc. files are going to be renamed to copyright.gpl and
eventually moved to the appname/doc directory; sql files are going to be
moved to appname/doc/examples (I may be wrong, but setup3 now do handle
sql tables management, and so these files are only examples).
appname/docs will be renamed in appname/doc.
It would be nice if you apply those changes to the original source: i
think it is just a matter of order.

Attached to this mail is a list of such files.

I would be glad if any application author could send me a description
(something about 2 to 4 lines) of his/her application: this will be used
as the package Description field.

TIA,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$