Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fresh install problems

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Fresh install problems
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 18:45:43 +0000

I think weather or not the database is actually running is not know to phpGW
untill
it tries to create the tables.  It's mearly detecting if you your php install is
configured to support a database.  Even if you want to run the database on a
seperate server, you still have to configure php to support that database.