[Phpgroupware-developers] does savannah tracker email notification work?

From: /Angles/ Puglisi
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] does savannah tracker email notification work?
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 06:36:57 +0000

What's wrong with the tracker on savannah?

I happen to be looking at it today and I saw this:

Request
        100355
Summary
        email compose from mailto: in emails
Date
        2002-Jan-25 21:19
Assigned To     angles
Submitted By    cw

Granted Chris told me about this in the list, but I never got an email from the
tracker, and when I open the item the info on the bottom says this:

Field
assigned_to
Value
None
Date
2002-Feb-01 00:29
By
milosch

So if "assign to" is a 2 step process or if it's broken, this definately
hampers my
ability to fix bugs if I never get the automated email.
--
That's "Angles" as in geometry