[Phpgroupware-developers] Setup III wishlist: two simple feature.

From: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Setup III wishlist: two simple feature.
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:16:09 +0100

Hi,
Id like to see those two feature added:

1. ``Install all'' and ``Remove all'' buttons.
   It would be nice if, in the application management, I can select all
   modules with only a button. Better would be with a ``Select all''
   button wich mark all the modules (perhaps on the top of the table).
   Suppose that I installed any phpgroupware package (either deb or rpm), or
   any module taken from the cvs as well as from the source distributed, It is
   quite obvious that i want to register all of them.
2. I would split the column ``Application Name and Status Information'' in
   two distinct columns. Doing this, it would be more eye candy if you use
   ``<td valign="top">''.

cheers,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have