[Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.14 Setup Problem (root-dir?)

From: Oeschey, Lars
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] 0.9.14 Setup Problem (root-dir?)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 14:06:01 +0100

Hi,

when I try to complete my setup, entering Step two of /setup/config.php, I
get the following error:
Template Error: set_root: is not a directory.
Halted.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: parse_navbar_end() in
/is/htdocs/24586/www.the-core.net/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/footer.inc.php
on line 62

Seems like the root dir isn't correct. In the form of that page, one can
enter a root dir, but since parse_navbar_end() fails, I have no "submit"
button.

regars, Lars

--
Lars Oeschey