Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Follow Up: Questions from New User/Develop

From: Peter
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Follow Up: Questions from New User/Developer
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2002 11:37:42 +1100

Hello Chris,
Thank you for the PostgreSQL tutorial. I like the answer.

Ilike is both case insensitive and interprets case according to location so
caseless languages will be interpreted without
case. Hopefully the SQL standard will gain an equivalent feature.

Does phpgw support/insert the PostgreSQL location?

Peter