[Phpgroupware-developers] CVS Error

From: Ryan Bonham
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] CVS Error
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 19:02:31 -0400

Hi,

I just grabbed an update of the development branch via CVS. I get the
following error when trying to access the setup page.

Template Error: set_root: PHPGW_TEMPLATE_DIR is not a directory.
 Halted.
 Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.Template.inc.php on line 474

Line 474 contains

 $GLOBALS['phpgw']->common->phpgw_exit(True);

I think the error is on line 59. I changed to to read. I realize this isn't
probably the proper fix but it got me by the error..

$this->set_root('/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/templates/default');

instead of

$this->set_root(PHPGW_TEMPLATE_DIR);