Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 3-tiered design

From: Dan Kuykendall (Seek3r)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] 3-tiered design
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2002 13:07:29 -0700

I almost forgot to respond to this.
We are moving along on this. The xml-rpc interface is in place and working. We do not yet have any good documentation on the avalible functions or anything like that.

We have a broken SOAP interface, which will hopefully be fixed one day.

Seek3r

TMTS wrote:
I have not seen much discussion in this group on practical applications/issues when implementing phpGroupWare utilizing SOAP and the 3-tier design since Dan (Seek3r) made the initial announcement in July. Is there another mailing list I should be linked to? How are folks doing with developing applications on top of phpGroupWare's 3-tier design with an eye to Web Services? I have looked through the code base but I do not see much in the way of practical examples (not counting the test methods setup with xmethods.com). Would someone be kind enough to help set me straight on application development on top of phpGroupWare and its 3-tier design, with a specific eye to offering said application via Web Services protocols? -- Thanks!