[Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Phpgroupware-developers -- confirmation of

From: Ravelonjohanison
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 16:03:03 +0300

--

On Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:53:42   phpgroupware-developers-request wrote:
>please send a message to address@hidden, and
>either:
>
>- maintain the subject line as is (the reply's additional "Re:" is
>ok),
>
>- or include the following line - and only the following line - in the
>message body:
>
>confirm 858661
>
>(Simply sending a 'reply' to this message should work from most email
>interfaces, since that usually leaves the subject line in the right
>form.)
>
>If you do not wish to subscribe to this list, please simply disregard
>this message.  Send questions to
>address@hidden

Join 18 million Eudora users by signing up for a free Eudora Web-Mail account
at http://www.eudoramail.com

From address@hidden Wed Jun 05 09:09:10 2002
From: "Chris Weiss" <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Release of FeLaMiMail 0.9.0
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 13:09:09 +0000
Sender: address@hidden
        <mailto:address@hidden>

Lars Kneschke (address@hidden) wrote*:
>>I use the linux-at-work.de template, just updated from .14 cvs and
>installed the
>>0.9.0 tarball form the url you posted.  In Galeon 1.0.3 if I move the
>mouse over
>>anything clickable the entire content area of the template disapears.
>Gone, blank,
>>nothing there.  The navbar is still there though.  Obviously some sort of
>CSS bug,
>>but what?  I never had Galeon do anything quite like that before.
>
>Ups! That's bad. But i have no idea what this could be. Does it happen too,
>when you use Mozilla directly? I think you must have Mozilla installed,
>right?
>
>Cu

don't know, I only use Galeon.

On a side note, any chance on making the Linux-at-work template repsect the
theme
color choices?  I've already done this on my local copy, would be nice if it was
official.