Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpWebHosting and ACL

From: Jason Wies
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpWebHosting and ACL
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 00:39:28 -0400

Try the attached patch, that should fix it.

Notes:

* No user <-> user sharing (must be user <-> group)
* As Chris mentioned, you have to go "Up" to /home before the group directories
become active
* If a user is in a group and no ACL access is specified, they have full access
(I believe the 'acl_default' option in setup is for this situation, but it is
not supported for files)

I just did a full run-through with the patch, and Read/Add/Edit/Delete all work
as expected.  Please let me know if it works for you.

Jason Wies aka Zone