[Phpgroupware-developers] HELP/BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: frank bello
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] HELP/BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2002 21:15:08 -0700 (PDT)

From:FRANK BELLO,
ATTN:PLEASE,permit me to inform you of my desire of
going into business  relationship with you . I am
FRANK BELLO JR,The first son of late Mr and Mrs Usman
Bello. My father was a very wealthy GOLD and COCOA
mernchantin congo republic. He  was poisoned to death
by his business associate on one of their  business
outings. When  my mother died  on the 21ST  october
1994 , My father took me and my brother so specail
because we were motherless.   Before  the death of my
father on the 29th  November 2000 in a private
hospital here in NIGERIA, He  sincerely called me on
his bed side and told me  that he had a sum of
55.600,000 US DOLLARS (FIFTY FIVE MILLION SIX HUNDRED
THOUSAND USA DOLLARS)kept in a security company in
SOUTH AFRICA. He also said that the security company
does not know the content of the safe Box.He  also
used my name to Deposit  the  money  as his first Son
for next of kin.He  also explained  to me that it was
because of this wealth  that he was poisoned by his
business assocaites, That I should  seek for a foreign
partner in a country of my choice where I will
transfer thismoney  and use it for investment
purposes, I want youto assist me in clearing this fund
into your  account overseas  as a beneficiary of the
fund, and also use it  for  an investment purpose,
such as real estate management. My intrested areas of
investment are; REALESTATE,HOTELS, PETROLUM INDUSTRY.
I am honourably seeking for your assistance in the
following ways. (1)To assist me  to clear this  fund
from the security company and transfer to your account
successfully.   (2)To serve as  the guardian of this
fund since I am a Boy of (26)yrs .  (3) To make
arrangement for me to come over to your  country  to
further my Education and to secure a  residential
permit in your country. Moreover, I am willing to
offer you 25% of the totalsum  as compensation for
your effort /input after thesuccessful transfer of
this fund to your nominated account.   Furthermore,
you can indicate your option towards assisting me as I
believe that  this transaction would be concluded
within 14 days,from the day you signify interest to
assist me.  Awaiting  to hear from you  soonest.
Please  reach me through the E-mail address above.
Thanks and God bless you for your anticipated
coperation .
Best Regards,
FRANK BELLO JR