Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm OS database manipulator

From: Miles Lott
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Palm OS database manipulator
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 06:59:34 -0500

With this code you could do import/export, at least.  Not really
sync, but could be implemented relatively quickly (assuming
it works).  We already have a PDB export (doc format) in the
addressbook.
If I have time, I will change this to use these classes so you
can get an actual address.pdb instead.