[Phpgroupware-developers] Not able to use ldap at the back end

From: Your Amit
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Not able to use ldap at the back end
Date: 2 Jul 2002 13:03:00 -0000

Hi Folks,
i m using phpgroupware-9.0.12 on a Red Hat linux-7.1 box.
Its running perfectly fine with mysql at the backend but when i m trying to use openldap at the backend,it gives me errors. I made schema files also for communicating with openldap but problem still persists.
Its not allowing me to add new users also.

Leaving all the things aside i tried to use openldap only for address book.But while adding the contacts,it shows error saying entry could not be added.
Can anybody tell me whats the problem.
Can i use openldap at the backend for the entire application??

Thanx in advance.
Regds,
Amit
There is always a better job for you at Monsterindia.com.
Go now http://monsterindia.com/rediffin/