[Phpgroupware-developers] Multipart/mixed email support

From: Jim Foster
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Multipart/mixed email support
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 05:47:18 -0700

Hello all:

I wish to be able to send e-mail announcements to a large list of
individuals in my client database, meaning that I must account for every
size, shape and flavor of e-mail client. Specifically I need to send an
e-mail that will support

1) HTML for those whose e-mail client supports Content-type: text/html, but
also
2) just text for those whose e-mail clients support just Content-type:
text/plain

I see in class send where it appears there is support for Content-Type:
multipart/mixed, but I cannot seem to find documentation/instructions on how
to use it.

Would someone be kind enough to either point me to the documentation, or
give instructions on how I can do what I need to do?

-- Much thanks in advance!

Jim