Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Allowing non authorized accesses to some p

From: Patrick J. Walsh
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Allowing non authorized accesses to some pages
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 10:09:21 -0700

Stefan,

There is a team of programmers from UC Irvine working on exactly such a project right now. They have just finished writing a requirements document and are moving on to Design. Code for the project will be started a week following that and the code will be completed by September.

..mr_e (Patrick)

--On Thursday, July 18, 2002 12:53 PM +0200,