[Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem

From: Ryan Bonham
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Calendar problem
Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:38:42 +0000

Hi,

When i click on to view the calendar i get teh following mesage repeated three
times at the top of the screen, then the calendar below it.I update my CVS
copy of .14 last night.. I have been seeign this for a whille now.. I tried
deleting the calednat and phpgwapi directories and pulling them in via cvs
again, but that didn't fix it. Any suggestions?

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/var/www/html/phpgroupware/phpgwapi/inc/class.network.inc.php on line 81

Thanks,

Ryan

--
Ryan C. Bonham