Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New applications ?

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] New applications ?
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 12:28:40 +1000

Hi omar,

I think I understand what you are asking.  You have 2 options, one hack
the phpgwapi/templates/[tpl_name]/navbar.php file to add it(but that's
cheating) or setup a new application.

For more info on setting up the application check out the developer doc:
http://www.phpgroupware.org/cvsdemo/phpgwapi/doc

You will need to create a index.php that contains a header function call
- see http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.header.php for more info.

OR

crate a javascript that opens a new window and goes to yahoo.  Then just
call it in the body onLoad event.

The rest of what is needed is contained in the dev docs.
http://docs.phpgroupware.org/

I hope these suggestions help

Cheers

skwashd