Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Again on packages.

From: ceb
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Again on packages.
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 09:45:12 +0200 (CEST)

hey luca,
since im not sure what you mean with

> When i'll be back from my vacation i'll apply the
> changes.

i would like to tell you again it is *NOT* possible to rename some of our
applications.
if some changes are needed [except to change the name :)] please contact
the maintainer of the application.
please keep in mind our etiquette.txt which can be found in the doc
directory of the phpgwapi.

also i would like to know why you added one _debian_ dir at the top level
of the cvs tree. since the _phpgroupware_ directory also contains a
_debian_ dir you would have to check out it seperatly, outside of the
_phpgroupware_ dir... is this the way it is supposed to work?

thanks

bettina [ceb]