Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email with shared folders

From: Ralf Becker
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Email with shared folders
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 15:52:57 +0200

Michael Meskes schrieb:
Hi again,

we are using courier-imap and now want to add some shared folders, but
when doing as printed in courier docs phpgw doesn't seem to see the
shared folders at all.

Läuft bei uns ohne Probleme, sind die shared Folders abonniert?

And using the simple approach to just add a second account doesn't help
since I didn't find a way to move mail from one account to another.

Is anyone out there using some sort of shared folders? If so, how did
you do it?

Michael

Ralf Becker
OUTDOOR UNLIMITED Training GmbH                Telefon 0631 / 31657-0
Leibnizstraße 17                               Telefax 0631 / 31657-26
D-67663 Kaiserslautern            EMail address@hidden