Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Information sharing between modules

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Information sharing between modules
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2002 13:55:31 +0000

>I'm like to work on the last mentioned solution if enough app-maintainer
>and core-developer see the need and are willing to support it.

I think it's really needed, no questions.  I've only written one phpgw app
and I had to do a bit of hacking because I needed something like this.  I can
can thing of many many cases where it would save lots of hacking and coding
time.

A "core" guy definatly needs to be in on this so it can be commited to cvs if
for no other reason.