Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Date problem with calendar

From: Mark A Peters (Skeeter)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Date problem with calendar
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 22:44:56 -0400 (EDT)

It took me nearly 40 times to read this and understand what could've been
wrong.  But after breaking down what was being said here (not a problem on
what was being said or how it was being said, just a problem opening my
ears to hear what was being said), I finally seen what the problem was.
The gmtnow variable was being set to just the servers tz_offset instead of
truely being set to the GMT calculation of the servers current time - the
servers tz_offset.  So, this has been corrected.  Michael Meskes, try an
update and try again.  I'll bet this solves your problem.

Thanks,
Mark A Peters (Skeeter)