[Phpgroupware-developers] Beautiful Virtual Reality Renderings...Just $2

From: 3-D Photo-Realisitc Virtual Reality
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Beautiful Virtual Reality Renderings...Just $299 until Nov 7th...See Examples
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 04:57:14 -0400

Multi-Family, Community, and Home Builders & Developers,

Enhance your PRE-SALES Efforts...

We are currently running a Special on Photo-Realistic Virtual Reality
Renderings for Home Builders and Developers until Nov 7th...starting at
JUST $299.
Finally an affordable solution...100% Computer Generated Photo-Realistic
renderings and animations...please see examples below

Please click on links below to see examples:

http://www.fly-through.com/living0001.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/dining_final1.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/crone-small.jpg
http://www.fly-through.com/gatehouse.jpg

We are now offering a Special Rendering price starting at just $299,
giving you every reason to try us out for your particular product line.
With computer technology becoming more and more advanced and affordable,
there is no better time than now to equip yourself with the best sales
tools on the market.  You can't afford not to.

To learn more about our products and services or to see more examples of
our work, please do not hesitate to contact me or visit our website at
http://www.fly-through.com

Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you on your
Virtual Reality Marketing needs.

Kindest Regards,

Alykhan Dhanani
President