[Phpgroupware-developers] Weekly Bug Report ... and a bit more

From: Dave Hall
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Weekly Bug Report ... and a bit more
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:24:44 +1000

Hi all,

Yes it is that time of the week again.  I have included the bugs by
category report at the bottom of this email.  I will also send 2
separate emails covering Support Requests and Patches, and my thoughts
on those.

One other issue I want to cover is application maintainers.  I know who
maintains most of the core apps, but there are some others which I am
not so sure of.  I am using the 'maintainers' list from the phpgw
website (url http://docs.phpgroupware.org/maintainers.php ), which I
suspect is out of date.

My suggestion for this is that all developers email me the following
information and I update the list.  Someone then uploads it onto
docs.phpgw.  I am happy for people to email directly to save the emails
going to the whole list.

Could you please use this as a template
Maintainer
Name (Nick):
email address:
#phpgroupware: Regular/Occasional/Rarely/Never

Apps
App Name:
Development Stage: Mature/ Stable/Beta/Alpha/Experimental/Obsolete

If you are unsure of the app status/stage info please consult the
maintainers page.  The reason I am after #phpgw info is so I know if it
is best to email you or try to catch you on irc.

Anyway, here is the weekly bug report.

Bugs:
Application      #
API - Documentation 1