Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] confusion filemanager/phpwebhosting

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] confusion filemanager/phpwebhosting
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:38:48 -0700

not all the porting has been done yet. Give us a few more days

address@hidden wrote:
Hello,

after a fresh checkout from the Version-0_9_14-branch I realize that
phpwebhosting has finally replaced the filemanager. But I cannot
figure out what I have to do, to get it to work under this new name
and location. Now the phpwebhosting icon in the navbar appears as as
"X" and when I click on it, I get a "Not found" error.
Even on a fresh install, there is the same problem. Maybe that is
because the setup.inc.php file in the filemanager directory is still setting
up an array $setup_info['phpwebhosting'].
For the moment, copying the filemanager directory to a phpwebhosting
directory works. Is there a recommended way to migrate an existing
installation to the new name?

Michael