Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware - horde... HELP ME!!!! :)

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] phpgroupware - horde... HELP ME!!!! :)
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:55:29 +0000

I don't see hwy they couldn't work side by side.  However, have you considered
importing Turba's data into phpGroupware's address book?

Silvina Miana (address@hidden) wrote*:

>Hi!
>    How are you? My name's Silvina Miana, I am living in Cordoba, Argentina.
>At the moment I am working as volunteer in a Private University "Universidad
Empresarial Siglo 21", over phpgroupware from use it as a manager for  the
webmail
system and all the capabilities that provides your project.
>The webmail is built in Horde framework, using IMP and  Turba.
>The problem:
>
>Can I run the horde framework and the phpgroupware framework on the same
>machine
(multiple sessions of each) without problems or conflicts?