Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] News and Notify

From: Patrick Walsh (mr_e)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] News and Notify
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 23:54:39 -0700

Thanks for another reminder.  Someone (mr_e) made some changes to this
app recently and the hook has never worked since.  Remember this when
running cvs updates ... hopefully it will be fixed soon.

Doh! This is the first I've heard of any problems with my changes. I didn't do anything more than separate out the interface from the logic so that the app could be used by other programs. I have no plans to maintain or enhance this app.

Dave: do you want me to look into this and fix it, or will you? (I know you're planning to add some features and clean it up a bit...)

..Patrick (mr_e)