Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail and tnef attachments

From: Alex Borges (lex)
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] FeLaMiMail and tnef attachments
Date: 01 Oct 2002 00:12:53 -0600

> Hmm, I've got savannah's archive list and don't really see a
> whole lot of discussion on tnef or winmail.dat.  Do you know of
> any other (maybe older?) archives?  Thanks.
Chris is talking about the anglemail list. Anglemail is another mail
client for phpgw....perhaps u want to check it out as
well...www.anglemail.org.

Oh....and i perfectly understand what u mean about clients naggin u with
that... its incredeble how MSCEĀ“s can be so incomptetent in how they
configure their mail servers. I mean, i wouldnt give a damn if they used
it as an internal standard....but the internet is another pasture.