Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Supress Groups in Calendar dropdown

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Supress Groups in Calendar dropdown
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 22:17:55 +1000

Stephan Cremer <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> as you correctly pointed out, the list boxes you mentioned are
> generatedwithin the header. So good places too look would be the files
>
>         calendar/templates/*/header.inc.php
>
> BUT - as far as I recall, the "User" ListBox will only offer to a user
> the groups he/she is a member of. So why suppress looking at these
> events?

This is correct.  I have found a reason why you would want to do this,
that is if you have a group that its sole purpose is providing app
access rights.  I have such a senario and would like to just suppress
this one group.  I can't figure out how to do it ... well anyway i found
out how to fix your problem :)

Replace:
$memberships = GLOBALS['phpgw']->accounts->membership($GLOBALS['phpgw_inf
o']['user']['account_id']);

With:
$memberships = false;

NOTE: I have not tested this (and have no intention of doing do) but
from looking thru the code it should help you acheive what you want.  Be
aware it is a hack and it may cause cvs updates to fail on the file.

Anyway good luck

Cheers

skwashd