Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Patches, Versions and Bugs (was bookmark a

From: bwlang
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Patches, Versions and Bugs (was bookmark app status)
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 23:03:29 -0400

Quoting Dave Hall <address@hidden>:

> > i've submitted my patch to the patch system as well as one for tts in
> > 0.9.14 branch
>
> Thanks, I spotted the various fix one from this morning.  What config
> was this tested on?  I trust they are fine, but I just want to make
> sure it is properly tested before going into stable.

this is tested on a linux system with postgres db and ldap authentication
but these patches both have to do with higher level code so i don't think it
matters.  My ldap fix patch from yesterday may not be of general interest.  I
don't think it hurts anybody but it is only necessary in the case that two
users have the same givenname and sn attributes in ldap (in my case all users
have nothing for these attributes)

> > I don't know how to specify which branch patches apply - there doesn't
> > seem to be a dropdown to select that
>
> Ummm, Good point.  No there isn't a was of specifying the version.
> Maybe a quick comment in the first line would help people identify it
> tho.

I'll try to remember to annotate patches with the version number...

thanks for you clarification of what's  goes in which branch.  I don't expect
to add new features so any further patches from me will go to the stable branch
(and I'll annotate them).

Do you want me to notify this list when i submit those patches or does savannah
take care of notifying everybody who cares?

thanks

brad