[Phpgroupware-developers] new 'contentmanager' application

From: Pim Snel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] new 'contentmanager' application
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 02:49:12 +0200

Hi everybody,

I'm working for quite a while on a new application for phpGroupWare which at
the moment is called Contentmanager.(This is just a working title)

Contentmanager for phpGroupWare is a multi-site, multi-database,
multi-user/-group, database driven contentmanager written in and for the
phpGroupWare Framework. Contentmanager for phpGroupWare makes it possible to
have a lot of site-databases moderated by a lot of people all in one system.
Access Rights are asigned at table-level and every site can have one or more
site-administrators. It supports plugins. I've already ported one
WYSIWYG-plugin to it. Unfortunately this one only work in IE 5.5 but that's
good for customers.

I've waited with this announcement because the app wasn't mature enough, but
now I thought lets give it a try. I also hope it someday gets important and
stable enought to get in the official tree so more people can work on it, but
for now I'm happy if you like it and give me some feedback.

I almost forgot, you can get the program from
http://www.lingewoud.nl/projects/phpgroupware/contentmanager/

greetings,
Pim Snel

--
Lingewoud b.v.            Tel. +31 418 663963
Maasdijk 4                Fax. +31 418 663053

Lingewoud is member of I DOTS - www.i-dots.nl