[Phpgroupware-developers] Question about Addbook module

From: Ashleigh Gordon
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Question about Addbook module
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:14:36 +1000

We've been using a slightly modified version phpgroupware addressbook for our contact list for some time now. It's been modified so that when someone updates company details for a contact, all contacts at that same office have their company details updated. This currently uses triggers, and some modifications to the some parts of the addressbook module. It would be nice if each time that phpgroupware brings out a new release, we could just upgrade without having to do modifications of hte module. I understand that in the addbook module, the company and contact details are seperate, so that we could use an unmodified version of addbook.

So, my questions for about addbook are:

1. Is it stable enough for use or testing, or is it still just for developers only? If it is, what needs to be done for it to be usable?

2. Are there any released versions, or is there just CVS? If so, where can they be downloaded from? The download page and apps page don't link to a downloadable version anywhere that I can see.

Thanks

Ashleigh Gordon