[Phpgroupware-developers] Auto - Emptying email trash

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Auto - Emptying email trash
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 20:05:55 +0000

Please forgive me if this is solved in 9.14 - I haven't had a chance to install
it,
test it, and install it on our main server yet.  I'm still using 9.13 RC3

I know this has been mentioned before but I don't think a solution has been
found

I want to use the email trash folder, but I also want it to automaticaly empty
out

I was thinking of setting up a cron job to do it once a day = not pretty but
should
work

I wondered if someone has done this and could provide a ready made solution (or
tips)