[Phpgroupware-developers] Group/Container properties

From: Jeff Bachtel
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Group/Container properties
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 20:25:29 -0600

While hacking 0.9.14 to send email updates for group operations to
forums, calendar, and shared filestore, it struck me that I really
needed group preferences that I could set for general and
per-application (general: contact email, per app: receive notifies on
activity affecting group members in calendar app).

Interface-wise, what would be the best way to modify these values?
Right now, I was thinking a pane along the order of the current "Your
prefs/Default prefs/Forced prefs" setup, called simply "Group
preferences". Wanted to make sure this would be the way to go about
it, before I put effort into it (is it even acceptable to have group
id's in the phpgw_preferences table? or would that subtly break
things?).

As an aside, is there a preferred alternate forum app?

jeff

--
Jeff Bachtel  (address@hidden,TAMU)    http://www.cepheid.org/~jeff
                                 [finger address@hidden for PGP key]