[Phpgroupware-developers] Filename Standards?

From: Joe Vandegrift
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Filename Standards?
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 10:26:09 -0500

I read your coding_standard.txt document but, I did not see any mention of
filename
standards.  I am researching pgpGroupware api and pgpGroupware development
practices in
order to learn how to develope applications for phpGroupWare.  I noticed
that the class files
in the inc/ directories usually have the letters "bo", "so", "hook", or,
"ui" in to help
catagorize the class functions.  What type of code goes in which of these
files? I am guessing
that "ui" stands for "user interface", and the o's probably stand for
object, but I am unclear
what sections of the applications code go in which directory and in which
files.

Also, I
am new to PHP coding what are common practices for debugging/tracing through
code?

Finally, is there a well known GUI for browsing MySQL table data or am I
stuck using
the command line version of MySQL to check if my application is writing, or
deleting the
correct information in the correct tabels?

Thank You.