Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] CVS Login Err

From: Daniel Spirn
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] CVS Login Err
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 16:10:42 -0800

Another Shout for Help.

cvs -d:pserver:address@hidden:/cvsroot/phpgroupware login

password:anoncvs

server response with :
cvs [login aborted]: authorization failed: server subversions.gnu.org
rejected access

I've looked over the login docs multiple times, and can't see
anything wrong, is it me? or the server down?

thanks

Daniel

Daniel Spirn <address@hidden> wrote:

 thanks for the input, any other ideas.

Yep ... see below :)

 >As for your template error, I haven't seen that one yet.  Is that
 >from a tarball
 >package?

 I install from the tarball, did the chown and chmod.

 created a db for phpgroupware with no tables
 and did the granted phpgroupware.*

 try rm header.inc.php a number of times and trying again.

Ok ... try running a cvs update before creating the header ... there is
a nasty little bug in the tarball release which breaks the header which
has been fixed, along with a few other things.

try:

# cd /path/to/phpgroupware
# cvs -z6 update -Pd

Now try to create the header again

 also gave phpgroupware permissions to all of mysql.

 It just doesn't want to auto create the tables.

 Any Ideas?

    **** Software Development for Improving Usability ****

 voice:  (415) 401-8835
 email:  address@hidden
 info: http://www.surftv.com/dan/

Attachment converted: DanielWorld:dave.hall.vcf (TEXT/R*ch) (00117953)

--

phone    : 415-401-8835
email    : address@hidden

Good Sumateran Surf Charters
http://www.surftraveler.com/

SURF TV 
http://www.surftv.com/
The source for Surfing Information and Video on the Web.