[Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook working !! ???

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Addbook working !! ???
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:59:10 +0000

Well now the extra contacts are working

I wish I could say what I did

I think I unchanged the changes that I made to the code while I was trying to
fix
the permissions problem that I had

So I think that really all that I changed was that I took the primary key
definition off the id field in phpgw_addbook_contacts and made a new field as
primary key that autoincrements (I called it rec_id)

The code looks as though it is expecting additional fields in
phpgw_addbook_contacts call contact_id, business, and preferred but there are
any
errors because the code doesn't use those values for anything - maybe the intent
was to add functionality in the future