Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] anglemail .14cvs shows 0 for all email reg

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] anglemail .14cvs shows 0 for all email regardless of how many new
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 14:03:47 +1100

SI Reasoning <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Friday 22 November 2002 6:42 pm, Chris Weiss wrote:
> > Seems like this is a bit missleading, IRC it shows the "new"
> messages since
> > the last time you got a new message, not counting when you first
> logged in,
> > instead of showing the unread messages, which are probably not new.
> It doesn't really do that either, I would prefer though, that it
> show unread
> messages or at least give an option as to what it shows.

It seems like there is some confustion on this one.  The notify window
show total messages/unread messages/new messages since last poll of the
server - its pretty cool, but i am biased i wrote it.

The drop down shows unread messages, but this caused real performance
issues and so was dropped from anglemail 6-05, it has now been fixed in
the anglemail development code ... see www.anglemail.com for more info.

Hope this clears things up

Cheers

Dave Hall aka skwashd