Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] List is HARD to read - two issues

From: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] List is HARD to read - two issues
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 15:27:43 +0100

On Sat, Nov 23, 2002 at 06:12:09AM -0800, Ron wrote:
> --> 1. Subject line is hard to read:

I may not have understood your point, but supposing i did, i do not agree on
this. Of course this may simply be a matter of taste.

> --> 2. Messages are NOT threading.

I do agree on this. I've deleted old mail, but i suppose that it is caused by
the absence, or improper use of In-Reply-To mail header.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][-A-Za-z]*[iy]'?s$   | as fine or rude sentences have