[Phpgroupware-developers] Problem with anglemail from .14 cvs

From: Guillaume Courtois
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Problem with anglemail from .14 cvs
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 09:26:44 +0000

Hi all,

I updated my install with the .14 branch from cvs this week-end, and tested the
install of anglemail. Here is what I get when I try to delete a mail :

mail_msg(_wrappers): flush_buffered_move_commmands: LEAVING on ERROR, $imap_err:
[UID COPY failed: Can't append to mailbox ##NOTHING##: no such mailbox] return
False
LINE 1576

  command was: $GLOBALS[phpgw_dcom_1]->dcom->mail_move(i:11; ,195,
s:11:"##NOTHING##";)

I tried POP3 or IMAP, different account, deleted and reinstalled the app, still
the
same message.

Someone has an idea ?

Bye.