Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Turn off Preferences

From: Bob Crandell
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Turn off Preferences
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 20:39:41 +0000

Hi,

Preferences are not selected for the user or the group he belongs to.

When I first started using phpGroupware, back in December, I could turn
Preferences
off.  At the time, I thought it was cool but an answer looking for a question.
My
client just supplied the question and now I can't give him the answer.

Thanks