Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] link between calender event and addresses

From: Stephan Cremer
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] link between calender event and addresses
Date: 29 Nov 2002 13:48:52 +0100

I submitted a patch for iCal email event notifications and have some yet
unfinished work on adding participants from the contact list. Since I
have not had time to finish this up, I would be happy to see these two
features liked together in the calendar app.

The iCal patch can be found here:
http://savannah.gnu.org/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=567&group_id=509

Stephan Cremer.