Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] plese take me out of the list!!!

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] plese take me out of the list!!!
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:46:06 +0000

Perhaps the word unsubscribe can be highlighted better on the web page

This is mixed in with the rest of the page:

To change your subscription (set options like digest and delivery modes, get a
reminder of your password, or unsubscribe from Phpgroupware-developers), enter
your
subscription email address: