[Phpgroupware-developers] RFA: phpgroupware

From: Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] RFA: phpgroupware
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 16:59:36 +0100

Package: wnpp
Version: unavailable; reported 2003-02-14
Severity: normal

I'm hereby announcing that i intend to orphan the phpgroupware group of
Debian packages. I'm sorry if i did not maintained it in the best way
lately, but i've already moved to other tools, and i neither use it any
longer, nor i've enough time to handle it proprely. Please let me know
if any of you intend to step in: i'll gladly help any one of the
phpgroupware team willing to join Debian, or any other Debian Developer
willing to take it up for adoption.

phpgroupware was the package with which i joined Debian: that's why i
would like to choose the one to which i'll leave it.

Please, mail me privately.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux darkness 2.4.19 #1 Wed Oct 16 15:46:20 CEST 2002 i686
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C (ignored: LC_ALL set)

--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][-A-Za-z]*[iy]'?s$   | as fine or rude sentences have